Friday, March 27, 2009

SURPRISE MIDDLE!

I was reading my ISU book, "The Curious Incident of the dog in the night-time", and I read the most surprising twist I have ever read! I did not see this coming. Most books I read I can guess what might happen in the future, but this one threw my off!

First off, Christopher found out his mother is not dead! I was in shock! Christopher had found letters from his mother ever since she had left. I couldn't believe his father would have done that to him. I understand his father was hurt, but he should of Christopher the truth. It was very mean of him to do that even tho the father thought he was protecting him. It was unfair to the mother and Christopher.

Second surprise was Christopher found out who killed Wellington, that dog from the begininng of the story. It was his father!! When christopher found this out, he could not stay in the house with him. His reasoning was, if father could kill Wellington he could kill me. So he hid in the backyard behind the shed wondering what he was going to do and where he was going to go.

Third surprise was Christopher actually is leaving to go live with his mom in London. He has no idea how to get there and he hates crowds. Im really proud he is going to find his mother, but I feel bad for him because he could get overwhelmed and lost. I don't want to see that happen to him. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Now, I am really excited to finish the book. I wonder if he acutally gets to his mothers house. Does his father find him? Does he make friends on the trip? I have no idea how this book could end and I'm really excited to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment