Monday, March 30, 2009

The Lottery Ticket

I did not like this story. I think it was written well, but the plot was very plain to me. It was a good idea but it was really obvious where the story was going. I did not like how the man began to turn on his wife. Yeah, greed can do that to you but it was a little fast and necessary. It goes to show how pathetic some people can be, but I still did not like the story. There was not a lot of description in the story either. I like description. It was just the husband ranting on about what he wanted to do with the money, and then turning on his wife because it was her ticket. Then how she was going to turn on him and he had no proof of this! I think the story was boring too, not much excitement. There were good aspects to it and the beginning grabbed my attention, but not the rest. All in all, I did not like this story. It was uninteresting and plain, atleast to me it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment