Thursday, April 9, 2009

Girls of Hedsor Hall

Previously on the Girls of Hedsor Hall, Jenna was asked to leave home. Or wait, was it Hillary? Lately I have been watching the Girls of Hedsor Hall on MTV. I don’t know what, but I really like this show. It’s about a bunch of American girls who party way to much, have behavioural problems, back talk to anyone, and may be violent and they are completely out of control. They go to England where they are to be taught to become a lady, and the girl who has changed the most wins the grand prize, $100,000!!

I have missed a couple shows, so last night I caught up online... except for the finale! I don’t know who has won yet and I’m really excited to see who will win. I hope it’s Brianna or Kim, because I really don’t like Samantha and I don’t think she deserves to be there over Hillary. Samantha has broken way more rules than any other girl, and the only reason she wasn’t sent home was because she had a "free pass" when she slept with one of the guys! Yet she is still here! I hope she is the third one out, and the other two win because I believe other than Hillary, Brianna and Kim have made the biggest changes and have overcome many of their old ways, yet Samantha hasn’t in my opinion. Oh well, I’m just excited to see who actually wins!

1 comment:

  1. I love that show!!! Kim won which she really deserved. She overcame so much temptation with that guy...unlike Samantha. Brianna also changed a lot and made a good transformation, she is going to stop her adult website, and became a lady. I didn't care who won from the two of them because they both changed a lot!

    ReplyDelete