Thursday, April 9, 2009

ISU Problem(S)!

I have 3 ISU problems. First, finishing my novel. Second, my book talk. Third, my seminar. I am almost finished my novel. The reason I am not finished yet is interruptions! The phone will ring, I’ll have to go to work, forgot my book at school, other homework due tomorrow. I only have a couple chapters left, but I will be done soon!

My book talk will be a bigger problem because I don’t like talking in front of my classmates. Well, my own work in front of my classmates. If it is not my own work, I don’t mind presenting it, but if it’s mine then I’ll be worried what they think. That’s my biggest downfall. Everyone judges everyone, it’s what people do. I will be fine and try my best, I just don’t have a good idea yet.

My third problem will be my seminar. Like I said in my last paragraph, I don’t like presenting my work in front of the class, well at least without a partner. I’m just not sure what I will do it on. It makes me nervous thinking about it! The book I originally wanted to do for my ISU, which I wasn’t allowed to do, I had a great idea for the seminar but unfortunately I could not do that. I’m sure an idea will come my way, and if not I can always ask my teacher for guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment