Friday, April 17, 2009

Book Talks!

BOOK TALKS!
I liked all the creativity the class came up with. Some of them were like motivational speakers and others were very lively. I thought most of the people would go up and just talk monotone because that's what most presentations consist of that I'm at. This time was different and I really liked that. I didn't like that some were so long. They were only suppose to be three minutes but they were like ten minutes. I understand that we were suppose to give a lot of information in three minutes, but it was suppose to be brief.. not in depth. I also didn't like how some people gave away the ending because if we were trying to get people to read our book, nobody would want to when they know how it ends. I tried to keep mine short, but the emoticons took a while.

If I could do it again I would probably have done my summary better. Whenever I get up infront of the class, I forget half of the stuff I'm suppose to say. I forgot a few things that I wanted to say and remembered once I say down but obviously I couldn't say them anymore. That upset me but I can't do anything about it. When I practice before I go up I'll remember everything but once I'm up there I'm like blank. Oh well. All I can do is practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment